Wednesday 21 March 2012

Variation On a Theme


I enjoyed doing yesterday's card so much I decided to 
do a variation on a theme.
I love navy and white together, I think they compliment each other really well.

I have used Kathy's tip of punching out the embossed dots, just love that effect.
So simple but extremely effective.
 I,ve also raised the white layer up on 3D pads to give it some added dimension
and added my favourite embellishment, card candi.
This photo doesn,t really show all the dimension in the card,
 but true to form its an easel card. ha ha .

 I'd get withdrawal symptoms if I went more than a day or so without making one.
Its a good job I made one then isn,t it!!??!!

Did you spot the deliberate mistake?

The hole at the bottom is slightly out of line, but then no ones perfect!

Not sure what I,ll be making tomorrow, stop by to see.
Thanks for calling
until tomorrow

jens xxx