Wednesday 28 March 2012

A glorious day


Well isn,t this weather wonderful, bring it on!

So today I,m sharing a 25th Wedding Anniversary card
I made for a friends family member.

I used the Treasured Memories embossing board
 from the Glitter Girls.
 I just love using these boards they can be so adatable.
As you can guess I made an easel card and turned the shape onto its side.

The backing papers are from a Cardcreation plus CD 
a lovely silver looking back ground with pearls on it.
The decoupage sheet is a craft creation one
 that I have used on numerous occasions,
 i,ve still got a couple left, as i  like to keep a couple in just in case.

The hearts and the banner shape are also from the same board
and are so useful for embellishments on any card.

I used peel offs to add their names and sentiment,
 with the verse being placed on the underneath.

another happy customer.

until tomorrow

jens xx