Tuesday 27 March 2012

Garden Display

The sun was so lovely yesterday that these flower tubs jumped out at me.
They just wanted to be on a card!,
 the sun must have got to me more than I thought !! he he

I,ve kept it fairly simple



keeping to white with touches of navy.
The card is edged with faux stitching to break up the whiteness.
A ribbon bow at the top to add a more feminine touch 
and card candi to balance it.

I used grande labels four? to cut the card base
and surprisingly it,s not an easel,
 although the other six I made at the same time were, ha ha!

The decoupage sheets were bought from a local craft shop 
and had no company name on them so I can,t say whose they are, sorry.
But i wish I knew because I love them. 
So if you can put me out of my misery please email me.

This card  was sent to a very good friend for her birthday,
 so I hope she likes it.

I,m hoping the sun shines again today like it did yesterday.
 I need it to cheer me up as I have an hospital appointment first thing tomorrow.
 The outcome after many tests, I,m hoping I,ll still be smiling when I come home.

So here,s to a good day , take care and I,ll see you tomorrow.
until then

jens xx