Monday 26 March 2012

Helene

Wow what a beautiful day I,ve been out sitting
 in the garden enjoying the sunshine.
 There's have been loads of ladybirds nearly everywhere I turned,
are they a sign of a good summer??

I hope you,ve also had a good day wherever you are .

So inspired by the garden I,ve made an Apron style card
and used Helene, one of Jayne's Patchwork Polly stamps.



The card base I drew free hand around a Creative Expression
wood mounted stamp.
 It was the first ever stamp I bought from Create and Craft,
 long before I was a member.
It still comes out and is used on a regular basis for both men and ladies cards.

I tried to stay with greens and golds to keep it light and summery.
Not sure whose going to get this as yet,
 but I,m sure it will come in for somebody soon.

If anybody is interested in buying any 
of the cards i post please feel free to email me.
 I charge £3 including p&p.
Some cards I post will be spoken for,but others are up for grabs.
Just let me know.

The colouring I did ages ago
 when the stamps first came out using Promarkers.
 One of the first I did,
 so not as good as it could be!!
They,ve only just been made up into a card.

I do use other stamps but these ones just seem to come
out time and time again and I,m not complaining.

Tomorrow I will share some of the tags I have been making.
So until tomorrow.

jens xx