Thursday 22 March 2012

In The Garden

Hi there. What a lovely day it was yesterday
the sun makes such a difference to how we feel,
 or it does me anyway!
It inspired me to make this card.



Today's card is one I particularly like.
 Some cards just seem to gel and this one just came together
quite quickly once I,d decided on the style.
Its a card style I saw on t.v. yesterday as card bases
 and I thought I can do that. So I did!!

Its a smaller version though as its an A6 size not A5 as on t.v.
I personally like the style as I like unusual shapes
. It may even become a new favourite,
 but then its already an easel!


This shows it from the side to show the dimension a little better.

It folds down flat to fit into a standard sized envelope making it easy to post,
 or a nice box would be nice if giving by hand.

I have used Jayne Nestorenko's Summer Adorable stamps to make this card, 
 using the girl from the garden set, also
the flowers, frog, butterfly and seed packet,
 oh yes and the watering can.

I,ve used the Doo Hickey Tag Die to add something different
and to give the card some height.
I tried to keep the colours to blue, pink and a little green.
 I hope you agree it works quite well.

Jayne has a lot of cards in her website gallery.
 If you need any inspiration why not take a peek at

jaynenestorenko.com.

 I have and there are some really lovely cards.
This range is my most favourite of them all.
although the beach collection is my favourite, favourite!

Hope you have all have  a good day and the sun continues to shine
on us crafter's.

until tomorrow

jens xxx