Tuesday 20 March 2012

Good Morning blogger's


Here's a card I played about with yesterday ,again I used the
 Fanciful Embossing Board.

For anybody who doesn,t own a Grand Calibur ,Bigshot etc.
these boards make an affordable alternative.
Used together with your favourite decoupage sheets or CD rom
they can still achieve a professional  finish. In my opinion!

I have used the gingham papers from one of Jayne Nestorenko;s CD's
but any background paper would work in this way..
The decoupage was purchased already glittered about five years ago,
so as you might have guessed, I,m not sure whose it is.

I,m trying to use up some of my oddments and older products
that I have put away to use later and instead they just got buried in a big pile.
So I am on  a mission to have a bit of a clear out, 
but in a productive way.

I have used card candi to add some extra interest. I just love these and so cheap too.
I don,t know if you,ve seen the new colours with stripes, awesome!!

Hope you enjoyed my card, look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
until then

jens xx