Friday 23 March 2012

Crafter's Competition 


Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you the card I made for 
 Crafter's Companion 6th Birthday competition .

I used the lovely Humphrey CD decoupage section
and the octagon template all from the CD.

I made it into an easel, surprise , surprise. I,m thinking of doing a book

Jen's Easy Easel's

Do you think it would take off?


Here it is from a side view so that you can see the dimension 
a little bit better.

To make it qualify i tried to keep to using all the components from the disc.
the backing papaers, alphabets, decoupage, verse etc etc .
Then added my own little twist to it. 


I was quite pleased with it and it's now on their gallery page.
I have two on there now, the other is a card made with Jayne's CD.

I will share that one with you tomorrow.

So I hope you enjoyed the sunshine and your day.

until tomorrow,

jens xx