Thursday 29 March 2012

Summer Love


Hi there crafter's

Today's card is yet another easel card, but then
 you wouldn,t expect any other from me now would you!?!

I have used Labels four, die from Spellbinders and distressed the edges
with  a memento green but forgotten the name of it. 
I should really check before I write these shouldn't I.
Note to self.... make notes of products used...

There that's better.

The design is from Joanna Sheen's  Faye Whittaker's CD
The images are just stunning and can be used for numerous occasions.
I,ve used it without the base image, as I have used this elsewhere
and I liked the look of the green gingham behind it. I think it makes it look fresh
and gives it a different look.

As you may have noticed I'm a rebel
 who likes to change things to be different.

I,ve added some small real shells to give it some texture
and the obligitory! card candi.

I hope you agree its a nice summery fresh looking card
that most people (I hope !) would love to receive.

So until tomorrow, enjoy the sunshine if it continues

jens xx