Monday 19 March 2012

Peter Rabbit Card

Peter Rabbit Card


I hope everyone had a relaxing Mother's Day.
 I had my dinner cooked for me and the washing up done as well.

PLEASE can it be Mother's Day everyday?
I did say please!

I hope you are sitting down as today's card is a straight edged one, unknown usually for me.
I have used this really cute image of Peter Rabbit from the decoupage 
section of a Crafters Companion CD.
The backing papers also came from the Cd and the sentiments are from some
Do-crafts die cut sheets.

It was a commissioned card for a neighbours nephew who was  delighted with it.
I hope you like it too.

If anyone would like to comment on my cards or leave me a message, 
please feel free to email me .
 At the moment I,m struggling to get the comment button onto my blog.
 So I added my email address above to make up for it.

so until next time

jens xx