Saturday 24 March 2012

Morning Crafter's

Here as promised is the other card that I entered
 into a Crafter's Companion competition.

This one is also in one of the galleries on Crafter's website.
This one is using the Cute Companions range from
the fabulous Jayne Nestorenko.

I think it was for a competition but as I,ve slept since then 
I can,t remember exactly what it was.
 I,m getting terrible. It must be an age thing.
I,m past the.... life begins at... , but it still ends in a nought!!
ha ha and that's all I,m admitting to !

I decided to do a double spring easel card , of course!!!,
 if you read my other posts you,ll know why!

To tie them both together, so that they didn,t look disjointed.
I used some thread and hung over the jacket stamp
 to make them look likes towels drying.
Also with some of the bunting also from the CD, but a different scene.

I like to mix and match as it makes
 what you,ve got, go so much further.

So until tomorrow 
enjoy the rest of your weekend

jens xx