Wednesday 14 March 2012

SUNBURST


Hi there blogger's

Today's card is one I made late last year
for an elderly friends birthday.
She loves bright colours and daisies.
So this card was ideal, don,t you just love 
Popcorn,he's so cute. The yellow really makes
the card stand out, but not too in your face.
I hope !!

A friend gave me a template she made
 to look like a sunburst,
 which I have used to get a different effect.
 I think it works quite well.
Thanks ANN.

I have also used the corresponding backing paper
from the Popcorn CD.

Since the sun has been shinning nicely over
the last few days I thought this card would
continue in that theme, as its so bright!

Tomorrow I hope to start organising my stamps.
Do you ever go to buy a stamp and then 
when you arrive home you find you,ve already got it!!
I,ve done this on a few occasions.
So my idea is to stamp the images out into
some form of book as a visual reference.
Yes i know!!
 I will be stamping forever,
 but somebody has to do it!!???!!

Until tomorrow

jens xx