Sunday 1 April 2012

By The Sea


Hi there crafter's 
Today,s card is made from Joanna sheen's Faye Whittaker CD.
Just love it, the images are so adorable and very useable.
The image was orginally square, but me being me 
used one of my dies to make it different.

No surprises to see it as an easel. 

I .love this style and have made lots of variations. 
Here are a few more.



The girl one was from a magazine I cut up and made cards and tags 
from the pictures in it.
I,m really into faux stitching as well at the moment, its my latest fad!

This shape works well the other way around , as a standard
opening card or an easel. 

Again card candi to embellish, another fad!

That's it for today . 
I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.

I have some commisions to do which I can hopefully
 share with you over the next couple of days.
My neighbours are keeping me busy.

until tomorrow, have a great day

jens xx