Friday 20 April 2012

Adorable's by Jayne Nestorenko


Good Morning  Blogger's on this wet and cold morning.

I know we need the rain, but do we have to have it all in one go !!

Today,s card is one I made after watching Jayne Nestorenko
 demonstrate it on Create and  Craft.
It was during the launch of the Adorables stamps and Cd.
 I liked it that much I had a go for myself  to send to a friend
for her birthday and then one for me to keep.
How sad is that??
I like how it turned out, do you?

I have used Jayne Nestorenko's Christmas Adorable's 
 little girl holding the kitten comes from the CD decoupage section
and includes the teddy and basket.
The window came from the Cute Companion,s CD.

The images behind the window are Jayne,s Cute Duos
stamps and I,ve added torn card and glitter
to make it look like snow covered hills.

I think it shows how well all her ranges work well
together and I love using them all in this way.
 The card opens tent style and no it,s not an easel!!

BUT IT COULD BE !!!

until tomorrow 

jens xx