Thursday 5 April 2012

Paintbox Poppet's


Hi there have you got the heating on again, I have.
It was freezing yesterday and the strong wind made it feel colder.
It rained and blew all night , including some snow, 
but thankfully none settled on the ground as it was too wet.
Let,s hope the sun starts to shine again soon.

Anyway on to today's card.
I recently bought the Paintbox Poppets Cd just after the launch.
Its just divine .
 I absolutely love every single image on the disc, 
nothing I wouldn,t use. 
I would certainly recommend it if you haven,t already got it.

I,ve stuck to lilacs which as you can tell is my favourite colour.
This new easel style is also my new favourite style.
I just love , love ,love it.
Guess you will be seeing a few on here , me thinks!!

The bow is from the Glitter Girls embossing board, 
The Illusion board, it comes in useful all the time.
I just love their boards and they make a nice change to spellbinders,
although I love those too, along with other dies.
So plenty of choice!!

Lilac gingham paper to finish it off and peel off's for 
the sentiment, which I coloured with a permanent ink pen.

I hope you like the card.
If you have a blog email me as I,d love to take a look.

Keep warm and keep smiling, oh and of course 
keep crafting.

until tomorrow

jens xx