Saturday 21 April 2012

Christmas.. Debbi Moore Style


Good morning everybody
Today I am sharing a card I made using a
Debbi Moore CD.

I,ve used navy card to make the easel card base.
Backing paper from the CD as well
as the couple decoupage and the poinsetia's.
I,ve layered them up with glue gel and added glitter
although it doesn,t show up very well on this picture.

I just love the backing papers Debbi does,
they are so elegant and useable. 
I often use the paper with lots of other decoupage sheets
and stamped images.

 Her prices are so low as well, bargain!!

 Here is a red version using a different image.


I,m well on with my Christmas crafting.

 I,m dying to share a special project I made last year
but I,m going to save it for much nearer the time!

So keep watching this space
you,ll never know what you might see

until tomorrow 

jens xx