Tuesday 3 April 2012


Card I Won 


Today I am sharing the card I won for emailing into Create & Craft
during one of Jayne Nestorenko.s shows.
It was during the launch of the Summer collection of
Adorables.

My email was the first to be read out during the show,
 then the second one to be pulled from the spotty potty. 

 I,m surprised you didn,t hear me cheering !!

I was really surprised but highly delighted.

A couple of weeks later it was presented to me at one 
of Jayne's workshops down in Rugby.
She knew I was going to the next one and rather than post it,
she presented it to me there along with another lady
who had also won a card.

It made a special day ,extra special.
Its such a beautiful card and I love how the images have been
put together in such a clever way.

I,ve tried to recreate it myself, 
 but my colouring is not as good by a long way, 
that's why I,m showing you Jayne,s and not mine!!

The papers I believe came from the summer collection CD
and the shells give it a natural look.
It's lovely isn,t it and I will  treasure it always.

So the moral of this story is you have to
be in it to win it! 
Email in you just never know.

until tomorrow

jens xx