Friday 6 April 2012


Bart Simpson


Hi crafter's

Yesterday turned into an interesting day.
I awoke to find myself covered in red spots, I love polka dots
but don,t want to look them thanks!!
My first thought was chicken pox, but after seeing a doctor
thankfully it was just a reaction to some medication.
So I am now on some medication to get rid of the effects of some medication!!
Oh well at least I had time to craft ha ha !

This card I made for my sons 19th birthday.
O M G where did those years go?

It was a card from his grandad and had a lovely verse on it.
His favourite programme at he time was The Simpson's, hence the card.
great day was had by all and a lovely carvery with our family
or most of them anyway.

The image I took from one of his comic books. 
Please don.t tell him I,ve taken out a page will you?
He doesn,t read them now of course so it shouldn,t matter.

The papers are Docrafts I think and the inevitable card candi
to add texture and depth.
Its raised up on 3d pads to give it more a look of bursting out 
of the page. He liked it anyway which is a good result.

So here's to a better day today
more sunshine, more crafting but less spots!

until tomorrow

jens xx