Tuesday 24 April 2012


 Better Late Than Never!



I tried to schedule my post yesterday
but unfortunately Google Chrome had other ideas!!

But I,ve persevered and finally won.
So here it is , better late than never!

Today's card is another easel card which 
I planned for a male relative.
I only need to add the name on the front
and it will be finished, (just in case he,s looking!).

The decoupage is from La Pashe , three cars
on one sheet and easy to cut out.
The backing card is from a box of self 
picked card from the Summer Crafting show at Doncaster, last year.
£6 for the box 2" deep, brilliant value for money. 
I can feel a return journey coming on for replenishing my stocks ha ha.

The card base is just plain navy card cut to shape
with a die used as a faux layer.
Hopefully he,ll like it.

Well the sun is shinning today and 
doesn,t it make you feel so much better.

So keep smiling , no matter what life throws at you.

look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
until then

jens xx