Friday 27 April 2012

Baby Crib


Hi there crafter's it's still raining here
So much for the drought!

Well here's what I was up to last night.
A little boys baby crib for a niece who is due
within the next couple of weeks.

I,ve used an Arty Farty template,
 you don,t hear about them much now do we?
Still in good use though and surprisingly easy to make,
just a bit time consuming.
Some of the colour has gone funny in the photos but not too bad.

Here it is from different angles.



From the left and from the right
  

I hope she doesn,t see it on here, 
 but then she,s already had a pink version, 
now a matching blue one.

I,m sure she,ll like it and it will make
a nice welcome gift for my first great nephew.

Only the box to make now.
It has solid top and bottom with an acetate from and sides.
I,ll post it once its all finished.

Until tomorrow 

jens xx




No comments: