Monday 9 April 2012


Christmas Door Hanger


I know it,s Easter but
Yes I did say Christmas and Yes I have made a start.
Come on I bet some of you have as well,
 Haven,t you??

OK , just me then!!!!!!!!!!!

I made twelve Christmas cards over the last day and a half.
I will show you some of them over the next 
week or so as I don, t want to be responsible
for anybodies breakdown! ha ha .

This is a door hanger I finished late last year 
but forgot to get it out, so it will be nice and new for this year.
Its an applique kit from Bucilla crafts .
They used to be on QVC years ago.
 I have lots of these kits still unopened,
 but I love them all the same.

My favourite being my 5ft Santa which I,ll share with you soon.
If you could see the look on my great niece's faces
 when they see him near our tree, its priceless.

I,ve had a few requests already for Christmas cards so I thought 
I,d better make a start and kind of got carried away.
I hope I haven,t stressed anyone out!!

until tomorrow 

jens xx