Wednesday 18 April 2012

                            Look not an easel card !!

I hope all regular follower's are already sitting down!
This may come as a huge shock.

TODAY,S CARD IS NOT AN EASEL CARD

There I said and did it!!

I made this card a few months ago now and it was
obviously pre-easel phase.
It does share one of my other passions though
the Glitter Girls embossing boards.
This one is from the Treasured Memories 12 x12 board.

The decoupage is bugging me,because for the life of
me I can,t think where its from, 
but then it was months ago and I have slept since then!!

I think the pale blues and white/creams work well together,
keeping it fresh, but simple too.

I,ve cut away some of the areas inside the embossed areas
to add extra interest and layered up
 on 3D foam to give a bit of height.
The  usual card candi to add a little something 
to the corners and sentiment.

I hope you like it,
 once you,ve recovered from the shock that is.

Enjoy your day, hope you get time to craft yourself.

until tomorrow 

jens xx