Saturday 7 April 2012


Floral Delights


Hi crafter's I hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend.

We managed to miss the snow the other day
and the sun was shining for a little while yesterday
so it's not too bad.

This card was inspired by the little bit of sunshine we did have!

I used a Red Hot Bed decoupage sheet,
how,s that for going back in time!
You never hear of them now as I think they went out of business
but I may be wrong on that.
I found it at the bottom of my box and originally it was an oblong shape,
which I decided to change into the die shape. 
Some how I just have to change things !

The papers were from a CD ,but as I have a box full of random sheets
I,ve printed out over a period of time.
 I literally have no idea where its from!
Well I did say I was trying to use up some of my bits didn,t I.

Somehow its not working though, nothing is going down,
 but my bit pile is getting bigger!

The tag is made using the Doo Hickey die. 
I added some ribbon and a sentiment and there it is
another easel, but my friends keep asking me for them 
so its not my fault really is it??

That's my excuse anyway and i,m sticking to it!

I hope you have a great day and not too much chocolate, 
oh go on then.

until tomorrow

jens xx