Wednesday 30 May 2012

Vase of Flowers



Hi there everybody

The weather is still holding here in Yorkshire
I wonder how long it will last.
We are just not used to having so many nice days in a row!

It's a bit warm for crafting inside
but somebody has to do it! hehehe.

So today I am sharing another flower card.
This time they are in a vase and 
built up in a pyramid style.

I have used card candi to accent the top and bottom
and added a sentiment to the side . 

This is for my 'just in case' box because
I am still trying to use up some old kits.

I,ve donated a load of cards to the local charity shop,
so at least they won,t be wasted.
That was my good deed for the day.

So until tomorrow

jens xx

2 comments:

Andree said...

That's a pretty card Jennie, I love the bouquet and the kitties are adorable x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous work ,love the image you have used,great design.xxx