Thursday 3 May 2012

Keira's 1st Birthday Card



Good morning crafter's

Today I am sharing a card I made last year for my 
Great niece Keira Faye.

I have used the Hoogy board to score
 a piece of plain white card for the background,
in a lattice effect, on an angle.

I have then coloured in Julie one of Jayne's Patchwork Polly stamps
They are coloured with my promarker's which were new to me at the time.
She's sat on a couple of pencils, which I made by rolling up 
short lengths of paper and attached to the card.

Using the Glitter Girl's embossing boards ,
I,ve used the banner as a stopper for the easel and
the mini bookatrix for the name plate.

The polka dot backing paper is from a cd
 but can,t remember which one, sorry !

Card candi in each corner and a giant number 1.
A simple card with a few twists.

Hope you all have a brilliant day and manage to do
some crafting . It's all good for stress relief!!

until tomorrow

jens xx


No comments: