Tuesday 1 May 2012

Bunch of Flower's


Hi there sorry I missed a post yesterday.
The day was gone before I knew what had happened!

So today I will share two pictures of two cards I have made recently.
They are on similar lines, but with a different theme.

They are both using Labels 4 Spellbinder Die
for the card base. 
I,ve punched two holes at the top to attach the ribbon.
Matt and layered using a delicate card from a pick and mix box I filled.
The decoupage is from a QVC bumper pack again from years ago.
Told you I was on a mission to use up some old stuff.

I,ve used card candi to add interest to the pointy edges
and added a sentiment .
My latest fad is to add faux stitching around the outer edge.
It tends to appear on a lot of my cards at the moment.

Here is the second card.


A totally different colour scheme and for a slightly older person
I would think , don,t you?

I,ve still added the faux stitching around the edge ,
but used a more delicate colour. I love this shape and use it a lot.

so hopefully I will be back on track from now on!!?

until tomorrow 

jens xx

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

both are great cards and although similar look quite different, well done and good luck with the "use what I've got " mission

jane stillman said...

Both fabulous cards, and I know exactly what you mean about using what you have got! lol x