Saturday 12 May 2012

May Flower's


Hi there crafter's

I had a busy day crafting yesterday
and now I have a few things to share with you over 
the next few days.

Firstly I made the card above and
although the sun didn,t shine and it rained 
and even hail stoned at one point.
I felt this card was nice and bright and would hopefully
cheer people up.

I love the yellow roses and think they suit 
this style of card.
 I used a die to make the card base
and as usual I made it into an easel card.

The backing paper came from a paper pad
and the sentiment is from a cd. 
The image is also from a Kraftyhands CD.

Time to go do some ironing now!
Please somebody save meeeeeee!!!

ok then I,ll see you tomorrow 

until then

jens xx

1 comment:

Andree said...

That's a super card Jennie, I love the yellow roses and the shpes of the card. I'm now following you. If you'd like to pop on over to my blog it's http://acecardsandree.blogspot.co.uk/
Andree x