Sunday 20 May 2012

Summer Adorable's


Hi there everyone

Today I am sharing with you a card we made at
Jayne Nestorenko's workshop last year.

Its a lovely card and we all enjoyed making it.
It's a stepper card using elements from
The Summer Adorables CD 
and the corresponding stamps.

The backing papers are gorgeous and are so useable
for any project and I have used them many times since.
The girl and the door are from the gardening collection.

I think this little girl is so adorable and realistic, 
holding a posy of flowers and surrounded by other flowers.

Jayne demonstrated colouring techniques along 
with other things and we had a really enjoyable day.

We are going again in three weeks time and I can,t wait
to meet up with all our crafting buddies.
My son Darren is also coming, as he crafts every now
and again and loves meeting Jayne.

Can,t wait to see what we will be making as it says
on her website that we will be working with 
her latest designs!! so intriguing!!

so enjoy your day with plenty of crafting time I hope .

until tomorrow

jens xxx




2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jen,a fab image and I love the colours.xxx

Andree said...

It lives up to it's name, it's adorable. Love the colour. Have a great time at this year's class x