Monday 28 May 2012

Summer Flowers


Hi there everyone
Wow what a warm day it was yesterday
and I still cooked the traditional Sunday dinner!!

I must have been mad, but we all enjoyed it.

Today's card is a nice summery one.

 I have used some nice fresh looking gingham backing paper.
The flowers are a decoupage Cd part constructed for you.

The sentiments were also from the sheet.
So I just added some ribbon and that was it really!!
A simple card but also a cute card too. 
Its an 8x8 in size so it will hopefully
go down well with whoever gets it.

I,m so pleased to see

 Jayne Nestorenko

 is on Create and Craft today at 2pm and 6pm.

I,m so looking forward to watching her shows, as Jayne 
was the one who inspired me to craft in the first place.

So if you need any inspiration or just watching
some something interesting, join her there at 2pm.

You never know we might even get our emails read out!!

until tomorrow 

jensxx

No comments: