Wednesday 9 May 2012

Shoes and Handbags


Hi there crafter's 

well we had sunshine here today,
you know that orange ball thing that is sometimes in the sky!!
I hope it has been shinning wherever you are.

Today's card is from the Gltter Girls
Treasured Memories  embossing board.

I love this shape and think it makes a great easel card.
I have used a 360gsm card for the base and was still able to 
emboss it easily.

The decoupage was from Create and Craft when 
Steph was still there, it was during  a discount hour.
The first thing I,ve used from the pack, 
so look out as there are at least another 100 cards
that can be made from it!

If only I had the time to make them all.
If only !!!

I hope you are having a great day and managing
to fit in plenty of crafting time .

until tomorrow

jens xx

No comments: