Saturday 5 May 2012

Charlie Chaplin


Hi there crafter's

Still no news on the baby front as I type this scheduled post.
So lets hope there is some good news overnight.

Today's card is one I made for an uncle who loves old films.
So the Charlie Chaplin one should go down well.
The image is from a Krafty Hands CD.

I was short of time but with keeping it 
just to black and white,
 keeps it of that era, don,t you think?

I used a template to make the card base.
It's from B-C-E.
Then I followed this through to the topper.

I added faux stitching around the edges to add interest 
and I wanted to add white faux stitching
to the black layers but I couldn,t find my pen!!
There's a novelty!!  as soon as I don't need it 
I,ll find it. Sound familiar anyone!!??!!

Well here's to you all having a great day
and some good news from my niece.

until tomorrow

jens xx

No comments: