Sunday 13 May 2012

Humphrey's Easel Card


Hi there crafter's

I hope you managed to enjoy the sunshine we had yesterday.
It was so nice to have the doors and windows open.
I even managed an hour sat out reading a book, 
I really enjoyed that and so relaxing.

On to today's card.

This is Humphrey from Crafter's Cd rom.
I,m a bit disappointed that the images seem to be really
muted and pale, they look a little washed out to me. 

But sticking to tradition I,ve changed their easel 
into an easel of my own design.
It would be too easy to leave it as it is, so
I changed it just because I can, I need a challenge.

So I printed out the components as designed
and then added it to a Spellbinder die for the base.
I,ve added the buttons for interest and dimension
onto the side panels and it only needs a sentiment
added to complete it.
Don,t know who it's for as yet, so I will add that later.

There are some really lovely images on the CD 
and I love how they have made ready to go cards.
These are great for a quick card or you can use the elements 
in a design of your own.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Until tomorrow 

jens xx





2 comments:

Andree said...

It's a lovely card Jennie. I think the image looks nice in pale colours, like a watercolour x

Andree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.