Friday 11 May 2012

Paintbox Poppet's


Hi there crafter's

Wow the sun was shinning for most of the day yesterday
and it was 21 degrees in my garden and no breeze.
I did pinch myself just to make sure, but it was!

So onto my card for today.

This is a card that is more or less made for you 
on the Paintbox Poppet's CD.

I just cut it out and used 3d gel to give some dimension.

The sentiment is from a sheet we used to sell in the shop.

The compulsary card candi to help fill in some blank spaces
and faux stitching around the outside.

This Cd is lovely but I am having problems
printing out a few of the easel card bases.
When it prints out the images overlap, but
only on certain ones so it's not my printer.
Crafter's companion just say try to go in through computer section.
which doesn,t work so I will need to get
back in touch with them. 
Other than that it is a great CD.

I hope you managed to enjoy the sunshine
 if you were lucky to get some.
Hopefully we,ll be getting some more today!

so until tomorrow 

jens xx

No comments: