Friday 4 May 2012

Easel Calendar


Hi there crafter's

I may have finished the baby crib and box just in time!
My niece may have started in labour last night
and we are awaiting news as I type.

So today I will share with you the calendar
 I made for myoffice/craftroom.
 It just had to be an easel, well everybody else gets one.
So now I get one too!!

I,ve used the calendar as the stopper and 
hope it still stands up by December!! ha ha .

The card base is made from a 360gsm card , the backing
paper is from a pad I bought a long time ago.

The gorgeous decoupage is from one of Joanna Sheen's
CD's Eastern Treasure's , or something similar to that 
Oh I wish I was back in the shop so that my memory works!!

I hope you all have a great day and manage to do some crafting .

until tomorrow
 hopefully with some good news

jens xxx

No comments: