Tuesday 10 July 2012

Your a Star


Hi there crafter's

Today I am sharing a card I made a few years ago
when the Patchwork Polly and friends range were released.

I made it for a friend at christmas and found 
the images so useful for any occasion, even Christmas.

The card base is quite large , I think its 10x10 ish!!
I lined it with a navy polka dot paper,
and also lined the inside with the same design.

The star is made up of the triangle stamps from the
Polly stamp plate,
 arranged them so that they overlapped
to create the star shape.
For the centre I have used a Martha Stewart punch,
which were all the fashion at the time,
 and created a square matt to sit Jennie on.

I stamped and coloured her with Promaker's
 and added some decoupage to give extra depth.
I gently shaped her to make her look 3D rather than just flat
and added some coordinating cord
 to make it look as if the star was hanging.
 That was the effect I was looking for!

What did you make with your collection
of Patchwork Polly stamps.
I look forward to seeing some of your designs .

until tomorrow 

jens xxx