Wednesday 4 July 2012

Card competition



Hi there crafter's 

Today I am sharing a card I made for a  
competition run by a group I am in on facebook.
Cindy Page has designed some images which
she is hoping to release on her own cd .

So with the image I have created an easel style 
of card!, no surprises there then , ha ha .

I love this die as it makes an unusual shaped card.
I,ve added the embossed ribbon from the Illusion
embossing board and some card candi.

You can,t really tell by the photo but i,ve decoupaged
the image and cut away ,the background leaving just the lady and trellis
to add depth to the card.

I would like to wish everyone who has entered ,
good luck in the competition and Cindy
for setting up the competition and offering the prize .

Tomorrow I will be sharing the second card we made 
at the workshop on Sunday. 
I didn,t get it finished in time for today's post,
sorry about that . I could have shown you Jayne's version
from the display, but that would be cheating.

so until tomorrow 

jens xx



1 comment:

Lynnda said...

you really are busy at the moment Jennie, I like your shaped easel cards !