Friday 13 July 2012

Patchwork Jennie and Teddy


Hi there crafter's 

Well what a lovely day, the sun is shining at last!
yipeee!!

So today I am sharing with you this bright and cheery
birthday card I made for a friends, friend!

The character is Jennie from
Jayen Nestorenko's
Patchwork Polly collection of stamps.

Not named after me I have to add, although
I wish it was, she's so cute and her teddy
is just adorable.
Jayne does in this collection ,what she does really well,
which is to give us numerous images that work independently or
to use to make up your own story.

I,ve coloured the images with Promarker's
and tried to keep it reasonably simple.

The corners are from the Polly stamp plate
and used to create the diamond effect.
Jennie is holding her teddy and looks as if she,s 
about to say something.
In my case where did I put......!!

I hope you,ve had a good day and managed to enjoy the sunshine.

until tomorrow 

jens xxx

No comments: