Friday 6 July 2012

By the Sea 


Hi there crafter's

Today I am sharing a card I made using 
Jayne Nestorenko's
Summer Adorables.

Please bear in mind I,m not a stamper really , 
I,d class myself as a decoupager.
So you will understand how pleased I was with this card.

It was one of my first attempts at masking, after trying the 
technique at one of Jayne's workshops.

The beach stamp plate is my absolute favourite set of stamps
 EVER .
I just love, love ,love them.
So I thought I would give it ago
 and I think it turned out quite well.

I have used a Spellbinder die for the easel card base.
A nice blue card to set off the sea side feel 
and used a collection of the stamps to create my scene.
It's coloured with my promarker's and used card candi 
as stopper's .

All the designs work so well together, no matter
how you use them and can create male or female cards.

These stamps come out time and time again
and I will never grow tired of them .

I,m entering this card into Emma's group competition,
well I am if I know where to put it . lol. 

Don.t forget to visit Jayne's website to see more
cards as inspiration for these and in fact all her designs .

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you again

until tomorrow

jens xxx

7 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, especially as you don't class yourself as a stamper. You should do more of it! lol x

Netties crafts said...

Hi jEN NEW TO YOUR BLOG PAGE. love your card wouldnt think you wern't a stamper xxxx annette from Netties crafts

Jan said...

Love your card Jen xx Jan

Stephenie said...

So pretty! So much detail on the stamp plate...I understand why it is a favorite of yours! Love the way you continued on the inside of the card!!

Emma Goddard said...

Brilliant card hun xxx

Andree said...

A very pretty card Jennie, I love the image and the shape x

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely Sweetie.... keep on stamping x