Saturday 2 March 2019

Red Poppy



Hi folks, how the weather has changed today.
 After all the lovely sunshine we now have
 gale force winds on the way and rain!
 Oh well it was nice while it lasted .

Today's card is an easel style, Yes I know lol but they are
my favourite style ,so I am allowed haha.

I have used Tattered Lace Woodside Blooms Circle die
which is just gorgeous. A good size to use as a card base.
I also used some of the paper from the Heavenly Blooms cd
to add some background colour.

I printed out the red poppy 3d Charisma sheet from the cd
and using the Heavenly Blooms Poppy die set,
 cut it out and layered it using 3d foam pads.

I absolutely love these larger flowers.
 So easy to put together, no fiddly pieces
to have to mess around with. All you need to do is
 decide where you want to place it on your card.

I then recut the circle die again and cut it in half to
 make the stopper then  added some gems. All it needs now is a
 greeting when I decide who it is going to sent to .





I have also made some more easels with other die sets 
and different coloured poppies, also from the Heavenly Blooms CD .





I hope you like them and they only took me an afternoon to make all three.

Thanks for popping by

until next time

Jens xx

No comments: