Tuesday 12 March 2019

Candle's or Tags


Hi fellow crafter's on this very wet and windy day here in the UK.
Our garden keeps flooding in the corner,
 but not enough to worry about Thank goodness.

Today's card is from the 'Burst of Spring' (pansies) collection
 by Heartfelt Creations.
I think the main reason this collection appealed to me 
is I just love the picket fence and can see me using it
on so many cards for many occasions.

The idea behind this card was to create a pocket using the Fence.
Filling it with tags and adding loads of 3d flowers.
Now it is finished the more I look at it, I think they look like candle's
What do you think?

It took me approx. two hours to make, including all the stamping and colouring.

I started with a 6x6inch square card base in white.
Matted a layer of purple card and another smaller matt layer in lilac
from the paper pad, part of the Burst of Spring collection.

Next I stamped, die cut and coloured two fence panels,
and a selection of pansies and leaves.
I also created 3 tags with white card and inked with dusty concord.

Once all the components were ready I attached the fence panels
with 3D foam pads. Adding the 3 tags into the pocket the fence
had created, also with 3D foam pads.
Next I added the pansies and leaves, laying them down first to decide on
the layout before gluing them down finally with 3D glue gel.

I added some matching gems to the top corners and also
onto the tags to give a bit of sparkle .

I was going to add a greeting onto the front of the fence panels
but decided I would wait until I knew where it was going!

I am really loving all the new releases from Heartfelt Creations 
along with some amazing designs and dies from Tattered Lace.
I find them both as companies so inspiring and they
have both helped me find my mojo again.

Tomorrow I will be sharing an Egyptian themed card
from Tattered Lace.

Thanks for popping by
Hope to see you again soon

Jens xx

No comments: