Wednesday 20 March 2019

Egyptian Cat



Morning all it's a lot brighter here today.
The sun is shinning and the wind has dropped
perfect for the first day of Spring.

Today's card is one I created for the launch of the 
Egyptian Collection by Tattered Lace.
Three sets of the dies were used
The Egyptian Cat
The Egyptian Florals
and the Triangle set.
I also used papers from the USB for the background.

The card is A5 with the fold at the top, tent style.
I added a black matt layer and a layer of patterned paper.
I used the triangle die to cut the middle part into 5 pieces
and the cut the top and bottom into tile shapes.
I then layered each piece onto the black matt with 3Dfoam
to add a bit of dimension.

Next I printed out the matching Charisma sheets
 for the cat and the florals and created my own decoupage.
After die cutting them out I placed them on the card, 
cutting the florals apart to make it a wider arrangement.

The final touch was to add gems to the corner of each
section to help define the edges.

So many cards to share with you over the next 
few days from this collection. 
Hope you will pop by to take a look .

Bye for now
Happy crafting

Jen xxx