Thursday 2 May 2019

Pastel Haven



This beautiful humming bird is called Huckleberry 
and is part of the new Pastel Haven Collection
 launching at 7pm tonight 
on Create and Craft.

I have used the Fresco diamond for the base easel card.
I used a pale lilac card for the base and white for the intricate layer.
I then used some of the gorgeous pastel designed papers
from the USB. edged with clear gems.

I used the same pale lilac card for the matt layer of Huckleberry
and the Charisma image for Huckleberry himself 
and layered him with foam tape to give some dimension.

The flowers are from the Savannah die set and Charisma from the USB.
I also added some ink around the edges of the flowers to
make them stand out a little bit more and shaped them with
a ball tool for dimension.

Adding some more gems to the flowers finished off the card.
Hope you like the card and will be tuning in
 for the launch, I know I will.

Happy crafting 
Jens xxx

No comments: