Saturday 11 June 2022

Welcome mini book lover's

 Hi lovely crafters, welcome to my Blog. 

I have found a new crafting passion

MINI ALBUMS and 3D gifts .

I am fairly new to this area of crafting, but would
 love to share my ideas and projects with you.

 I recently completed my first ever mini album 
which I totally designed from scratch. I was
 thrilled with the result and all the fantastic comments I received.
So I decided to revive this blog , so I can share 
with you any tips I have along the way.

 I hope we can all learn and craft along together.

Below is the video I shared of the album I have named 

New Beginnings




In the next few posts I will be sharing photo's of the pages 
and talking about how I created them. 
I would love for you to join me.

Thanks for stopping by
until next time

Crafty hugs 
 Jen xx