Saturday 16 March 2019

Ribbon Delight



Hi there , how you doing?
Not liking this rain and wind we are having at the moment.
Still more to come , or so the weatherman says!!
Oh well more time for crafting..

This card was made for the launch of Corrine's
Trinity Signature Collection
By Tattered Lace on Create and Craft.
Her idea was to provide us with dies, matt dies and stamps
that would work together with our crafty stash to bring it all together.

I am absolutely loving this banner/ribbon/tag. 
I have found it so useful and I am sure you will see it
popping up on a lot of my cards in the future.

The papers are also designed by Corrine and are available on a USB.
This  can be taken into My Craft Studio and layered
with digital masks and overlays, the amount you can
create is endless with so many colour hues available.

The dies make the tails so perfect a match, no longer will you have 
lop sided matts and layers for them.

The card above is really simple to create but I think
it still gives an elegant look.
It's a black A5 card with the fold at the top, tent style.
I matted with a beautiful paper from the USB.
I then die cut 5 back large ribbons and 5 patterned medium ribbons
and cut then to varying lengths, creating an arch sort of shape.
I added them to the card with 3d foam pads.

My next job was to cut the long black banner ,
 by placing the open ended die 
on to the black card, place it through the die cutting machine.
I  then turned it around to cut the tails at the other end,
 by lining it back up to the bit that I had just cut. A perfect and balanced banner.
Repeat the same method for the patterned layer.

I added some 3D florals and some gems to add that finishing touch.
I hope you like it. I think the black makes the pink pop, do you?

Tomorrow I will be adding some more cards created
using the same collection of dies and stamps from Corrine .


Thanks for popping by

until next time 

Jens xxx