Saturday 3 November 2012


Christmas magic


Hi there crafter's 

Today I am sharing a card I made a couple 
of weeks ago.
I used the sprigs from the accessories plate ,
the reindeer in two of the sizes and the evergreen tree,
which pulls three of the stamp plates together.

I stamped the sprigs around the edges going off the page,
coloured with promarkers using only three colours.
I then stamped, coloured and cut out the tree
and reindeers and mounted them onto the card
 with glue. That's the decoupager in me coming out.
You could stamp the images direct to the card, but 
I like to cut out, but thats just me.
I then matted onto green and white card and 
decided to make it a longer card.
So i added ribbon to the side and a die cut to add interest,
another die cut for the sentiment and the card was complete.

Hope you like it and are enjoying making
your christmas cards , or have you not started yet!!

until the next time 

jens xxx


No comments: