Thursday 15 November 2012

Snowy  Reindeer 


Hi there crafter's
First of all I would like to thank all my new followers
for joining me on my crafting journey.
Welcome and please feel free to leave a comment or email me.
Secondly I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments
and feedback on the Advent Calendar tutorial.
I have had numerous emails and it's inspired many of you to adapt it 
into different styles and shapes.
I am so looking forward to seeing what you make, have fun .

I hope those of you who went to the NEC
had a really good time and purchased lots of goodies.
I didn,t get the chance , maybe next time .

So today I am sharing a card that I have 
made using Jayne Nestorenko's 
latest reindeer and  accessories stamps.

The card base is an 8x8 inch square card which I matted
and layered with greens and whites.
Also adding in a brown layer to help tie in the reindeer.

I used the sprig stamp and a branch stamp  
randomly around the outer edges.
Stamping off the page to give a more natural effect.
As if you are looking in through a thicket of trees.

I have coloured them using Promarkers in only 3 colours.
I then stamped, coloured and cut out the reindeer
because I wanted more of a 3D effect,
 attached him with 3D glue.
Then added glue dots around to give 
the effect of snow.
I hope you,ll agree it's a simple to create card but 
effective at the same time.

I,m loving the samples Jayne has in her gallery, 
new ones have been added this week.
Why not pop over and take a look.

Until the next time 

jen xxx

1 comment:

annemarks said...

Fabulous card really lovely : )