Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas Wishes


Hi there crafter's 
Today I am sharing another Christmas card that I
have made using the gorgeous evergreen tree and reindeer
from Jayne Nestorenko's latest collection.

I have used a pre bought and cut card base which
I stamped around the edges with the stamps from
the matching accessories stamp plate.
Going off the edge of the page to add to the effect of looking into the card.
These I coloured with just three promarkers,
 then matted and layered the inner panels.

I used distress ink to create the background,
then stamped , coloured and cut out the tree and reindeer.
Which I then attached with 3D glue gel.
Added a sentiment on matching card and there you have it,
one quick but hopefully elegant card.

I am entering this into Sheila's competition and should have posted this first
so hope fully it will still count with me posting half an hour after entering !!

Happy crafting everyone 
until the next time 

jens xx