Thursday 8 November 2012

Reindeer Trio

Hi there crafter's

Today I am sharing a card that I have made
using the new reindeer stamps from the lovely

Jayne Nestorenko

The card base was made using a Glitter girls
embossing board, incorporating the different layers.

A lattice die was used to create the background,
then laid some more green card over the middle .

The three reindeer's were then stamped,
coloured and cut out, then mounted with 3D glue gel.

Some cosmic glue dots on the edges and a sentiment to 
finish off the card.
So another card to tick off my list.

This card I posted on facebook over the 
last few days.


With this one i have inked the background,
 cut out with a die and layered onto some navy card.

The tree was stamped, coloured with promarker's
then cut out and layered on top.

Another tick off my list , its going down!

Have a good day and I hope your Christmas card
list is slowing being completed.
I,ve nearly finished writing mine too!
have you?

until next time 

jens xxxx

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are two beautiful cards. I am sure Jane is delighted with the fabulous cards you make using her fantastic stamps.

Hugs
Linda xxx

May said...

Simply Gorgeous both of them... Hugs May x x x