Wednesday 31 October 2012

Evergreen tree


Hi crafter's 

Today I,m sharing a simple and understated
card which is unusal for me. lol .

I have used the evergreen tree from 
Jayne Nestorenko's latest release.
Also a Glitter girls embossing board.
I,ve made it slightly 3D by raising up the 
white layer and added gold peel offs, to add definition.

The tree is stamped, coloured and cut out 
and added with 3D glue gel.
I,ve also added some layers of torn card to create a snow drift
and added glitter to the edge.
 Added a sentiment across the middle
and there you have it a very quick and
easy card suitable for anyone.

Here are a couple more I have posted
on my face book page over the last few days.


This one also uses the evergreen tree and 
another embossing board but don,t they look so different.


With this one I used distress inks to create the background
then stamped the birch trees over the top.
Stamped in the ground worker stamp and the 
medium sized reindeer.
They are coloured with a mixture of promarkers
and distress inks and I found they worked quite well together .
I added some shadows along the ground 
and then added a sentiment.
It looks a very stormy day doesn,t it!!

Happy crafting and don,t forget to keep
a look out for the advent calendar tutorial coming very soon.

until the next time 

jens xxx


No comments: