Sunday 28 October 2012


Beautiful Evergreen Tree



Good morning crafter's

It's a lot calmer today and thankfully no more snow,
so no more weather excuses to craft today !! lol

Here is a card I have made using the accessories
stamps and the evergreen tree from
Jayne Nestorenko's 
latest collection of stamps.
These are so useful and the foliage sprigs around the 
edge of the card would make a lovely frame
for any image or decoupage .
I just love them, there's a pine cone too which could 
be decoupaged to give more depth if needed.

It's a very simple card to make, basic matting layering.
Then I stamped the corner foliage sprig
in all four corners going slightly off the page.
Then I filled in the gaps with the single bough
stamping off the page again to give a more random effect, 
also at different angles to give variety.
These are so versatile for such a small and single image.

I then coloured them with Promarker's using
only three colours.
Then I stamped , coloured and cut out the evergreen tree
and attached it with 3D glue gel to add depth.

I used the snow fall stamp around the edges
going over them with glitter ,
added a sentiment with matching card to tone it in.

I hope you agree a very suitable card for any friend
or family member.

Are you all enjoying using the new stamps,
 the samples I have seen have been stunning.


For those of you who were interested in the advent 
calendar that I made and shared with you a while back,
 you will hopefully be pleased to hear
 I have nearly finished a tutorial which will be 
available on Jayne's website in the very near future.
I will let you know when it is there.

(www.jaynenestorenko.com)

Have fun crafting 

Until next text 
jens xxx