Saturday 18 August 2012

Venetian Delight


Hi there crafter's 

Well did you watch Jayne's show on create and craft?

I did and what a show it was,
so many demo's , and amazing techniques.
The card's were amazing and a lovely collection 
of different peoples styles of crafting.

Well done to Pat Robinson for winning the card
from the red lantern, ex spotty potty !!

I was lucky enough for Jayne to show my card
on the show and I,m so proud.
I,d coloured the scene while at Jayne's last workshop
but never got round to putting it on a card.
 So I decided to use a spellbinder die to frame the scene
and place the lady to the left hand side. 
I always tend to place them on the right hand side normally,
I felt like a change.
I then added a couple of rows of ribbon and 
then added the matted sentiment,
Both the scene and the lady are coloured in promarkers.
The finishing touch were some small glue
faux pearls in the corners.

If you would like to see more card's keep 
an eye on Jayne's website, blog and facebook page.

Happy crafting  

until tomorrow 

jens xxx


www.nestorenkostamps.co.uk
Time for Tea with Jayne Nestorenko  on facebook 


No comments: